Work in Progress - Update 4/16
Still figuring out what I'm doing with Neocolors. I decided to do a second wash for a few parts, and discovered (unfortunately) that the first wash will come off when rewet. I completely erased the left arm, as well as some of the darks in the dress! After some struggling I've fixed the oops, and have been working on getting the values and colors in the skin tones correct. I find it very difficult to force colors into light Colourfix paper - I tend to work with dark tones because of this. Since this piece is on a lighter tone, it's been a wrestling match. The dress has been the biggest struggle. Overall it's still on track though - still plenty of color correcting and value building to do. I haven't done much yet with the lace of the dress, but I'll work on the details once I get the values and color balance worked out.